Happy Monday! This is our fourth week of my husband’s efforts to stick with his Paleo diet/Crossfit routine. It’s harder than he thought it would be, but we’re surviving! I looked for a few new recipes to add to the menu this week – hopefully they’ll satisfy my picky eater!
If you are interested in seeing what amazing deals can be found in the grocery stores right now, check out my haul video below!
On The Menu
- Homemade Waffles with Blackberries
- Strawberries, Bananas and Cantaloupe
- Eggs and Bacon
- Avocado Toast
- Tuna Salad Extraordinaire
- Hard Boiled Eggs, Grilled Chicken and Veggies (for my Paleo eater)
- Spaghetti with Ground Turkey/Saute’d Corn
- Pork Chops with Mango Peach Salsa/Roasted Red Potatoes
- BBQ Chicken Legs/Garlic Green Beans
- Quick Paleo Tilapia with Colored Peppers/Easy New Potatoes
- Ground Turkey with Onions & Spinach
- Mexican Mac & Cheese (yeah…this is a cheat day!)
- Date Night! 🙂