If you’ve followed my blog for a while, you know I’m a huge fan of saving money at the grocery store. Lately I’ve had some interesting conversations with people about their grocery budgets that made me think (and tweet). If you’re looking for a way to trim your general household expenses, the best and easiest place to start is your grocery budget. You can do that without using a single coupon.
A weekly menu plan that is based on wise choices and is executed with purpose will do wonders for your grocery budget! I thought through my best tips and tricks for menu planning on a budget, and here they are!
On The Menu (*denotes a new recipe)
- Bisquick Blueberry Muffins
- Waffles with Bacon
- Toast with Peanut Butter and Banana
- Fish Sticks (for Paul…not me) 🙂
- Baked Pasta with Tomatoes and Cheese*/Salad
- Creamy Chicken Skillet/Green Beans
- Seafood Alfredo – crab meat w/jarred alfredo sauce over pasta
- Baked Chicken Tenders/Baked Potatoes/French Green Beans
- Turkey Sausage/Scalloped Potatoes/Tossed Salad
- Date Night! 🙂