Happy October, everyone! We kicked off the month with big slices of pumpkin pie topped with generous amounts of cool whip. My husband is a big fan of pumpkin pie, and since it has relatively short “season,” I decided we should start eating it as soon as possible. 🙂 (I used the Perfect Pumpkin Pie recipe with Frannie’s Lard Crust)
This week’s menu follows a pattern. To save time and money, I’m using ingredients that will carry over to more than one meal. For example, we’re having Chicken and Mushrooms tonight with leftover mashed potatoes from Sunday’s lunch. The extra mushrooms from that meal will go into my Chicken Stir Fry later on in the week. It doesn’t always work out that way but it’s nice when I’m able to cook or prep things for more than one meal!
On The Menu
- Granola with Yogurt and Fruit
- Eggs & Bacon
- Chicken Sausage
- Slow Cooker Maple Dijon Chicken Legs/Mashed Potatoes/Garlic Green Beans
- Chicken and Mushrooms with Garlic Sauce/Leftover Mashed Potatoes/Lemon Garlic Broccoli
- Bacon Cheeseburger Wraps/Oven Fries/Salad
- Cheeseburger Salad (using leftover meat from the wraps – I’ll make extra)
- Chicken Stir Fry with Broccoli and Mushrooms
- Spaghetti/Caesar Salad/Garlic Toast
Need more menu planning inspiration? Follow my Weekly Menu Plans Pinterest board!