Happy Monday! Although I don’t share my menu plans every week as I have in the past, be assured I haven’t dropped the habit of weekly menu planning. We’ve been eating a much healthier fare since September, and I was really tired of the things I’d been serving. Cooking for a picky eater makes healthy food a little tricky, but with summer comes a new opportunity to fix things that aren’t really as appropriate in the winter months.
As you’ll see, we don’t eat plain chicken breasts and steamed veggies every night. I try to maintain a balance of healthy entrees and things we both enjoy eating, with a purely comfort food meal every once and a while. Here’s last week’s menu plan that helped us kick off the summer in delicious fashion!
On The Menu
- Avocado on Toast
- Salads with Chicken & Berries
- Pizza Rolls (I use canned biscuits instead of pizza dough)
- Memorial Day – supper on the road
- Bell Pepper Loaded Turkey Nachos/Black Beans and Rice
- Salad For Supper (like this one)
- Balsamic Chicken Thighs/Roasted Veggies/Tossed Salad
- Burgers/Oven Fries (pictured above)
- Chicken Alfredo/Pasta/Lemon Garlic Broccoli
- BBQ Chicken Sandwiches/Spinach Salad with Berries
Need more menu planning inspiration? Follow my Weekly Menu Plans Pinterest board!