Thanksgiving is just around the corner! There’s so much to love about Thanksgiving – cooking, eating, family time, being grateful – and PIE! 🙂 Whether you’re hosting dinner or going to someone else’s home for the meal, there are so many things you can do to make this day extra special for the people you love. I rounded up 15 of the best Thanksgiving ideas, tips and recipes from my blog (and a few others) and have them right here for you today!
- Menu Plan #1: Ham and the Fixings
- Menu Plan #2: Turkey and the Fixings
- Thanksgiving Day Schedule (how to manage cooking lots of things in one oven and still have it all ready at the same time!)
- Tips For Making The Perfect Holiday Pies from Polka-Dotty Place
- Blue and White Thanksgiving Table Setting
- Warm and Cozy Thanksgiving Table Setting
- How To Decorate Your Thanksgiving Table from Foxy’s Domestic Side
- Hosting a Kid-Friendly Holiday Meal from Little Dove Blog
- Fun Thanksgiving Activities for Kids from Polka-Dotty Place
- How To Be The Best Guest Or The Best Hostess from RefreshHer
- DIY Thanksgiving Photo Booth Props from By BMG
- Thanksgiving Breakfast Tradition from RefreshHer
- Hosting A Stress-Free Thanksgiving: Part One & Part Two
- Tips For A Successful Dinner or Holiday Party
- How To Enjoy The Holidays Without Ditching Your Diet
Leave me a comment and tell me:
- Your favorite food to eat on Thanksgiving Day
- What you’re doing for Thanksgiving – hosting, traveling, shopping – I want to know!
My favorite part of the meal is definitely Derby Pie. We are traveling to East Tennessee to be with my side of the family (which ensures there will be Derby Pie!).