When I made my menu this week, I scrolled to the bottom of my Main Dishes Pinterest board and found some really great dishes I haven’t made in a long time! I’m excited to have dinner with a few old friends this week! What?! You don’t refer to your recipes as old friends? 😉
Is there a dish you used to make all the time but haven’t tried in a while? Scroll down a little farther, dig a little deeper in your recipe file, do whatever you have to do – just mix it up! 🙂
The lasagna pictured above was something I made a few weeks ago – but it’s a delicious recipe, too.
On The Menu
- Fruit and Yogurt
- Avocado on Toast
- Burrito Bowls (I made extra last week and put individual servings in the freezer)
- Chicken Salad Leftovers
- Spaghetti with Pre-Made Chicken Meatballs / Salad
- Skinny Salisbury Steak with Mushroom Gravy / Mashed Potatoes / Green Beans
- Loaded Chicken Salad Sandwiches (new recipe with Greek yogurt!) / Salad
- Sloppy Joes / Waffle Fries / Corn
- King Ranch Chicken Casserole (I used to make this ALL the time and haven’t made it in years!) / Salad
- Date Night
Need more menu planning inspiration? Follow my Weekly Menu Plans Pinterest board!