We were out of town all weekend, and while it was nice to not have any household responsibilities I’m really glad to be back at home! Eating out is fun for a while, but I am ready to jump into this week’s menu plan in my own kitchen. Here’s what I have planned!
- Green Smoothies
- Avocado On Toast
- Scrambled Eggs & Chicken Breakfast Sausage
- Tacos/Mexican Rice/Summer Strawberry Salad
- Roast Chicken & Potatoes/Garlic Green Beans
- Pulled BBQ Beef/Mac & Cheese/Salad
- Balsamic “Grilled” Chicken Salads
- Cheesy Taco Turkey Chili Mac/Broccoli
- Chicken Sausage Skillet/Brown Rice/Peas
Are you ready to get back in the kitchen after being out of town? Or would you jump at the chance to eat out all the time?