We had some pretty delicious meals last week, so I decided to share that menu with you today in full confidence that these are family-pleasing recipes! 🙂
If you’re looking for a light and satisfying entree that doesn’t use the oven, try the chicken pasta salad I linked below. It was delicious and perfect for summer.
On The Menu
- Open-Faced Peach Sandwiches: I was inspired by this recipe, but simply layered toasted French bread, cream cheese and fresh peach slices. Yum!
- Kale & Quinoa Refrigerator Salad (recipe coming soon!)
- Easy Oven Burgers/Home Fries/Corn, Tomato & Avocado Salad
- Hard Shell Tacos/Mexican Rice/Fruit
- Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad
- Shepherd’s Pie/Caesar Salad
- Supper at My Sister’s – she made: Roasted Lemon Chicken with Potatoes & Rosemary (YUM)/Cucumber, Tomato & Avocado Salad
- BBQ Chicken in the Crock Pot/Rice/Caesar Salad
Need more menu planning inspiration? Follow my Weekly Menu Plans Pinterest board!