I love sharing menu plans that are REAL LIFE! This is a true-to-life look at what we ate for meals a couple weeks ago. These are all very simple recipes that use inexpensive ingredients, but they’re also really delicious!
On The Menu
- Avocado on Toast
- Salads: Spring Mix, Cucumber, Tomato, Peas, Sunflower Seeds + Chicken Salad
- Del Monico Chicken/Herbed Potatoes/Garlic Green Beans
- Easy Baked Potato Soup – I used the leftover herbed potatoes and it was delish!
- Oven Burgers/Sauteed Corn/Tomato & Cucumber Salad
- BBQ Turkey Cups/Nana’s Green Beans/Grapes
- Burrito Bowls – I added fresh spinach to the taco meat for some extra veggies!
- Garlic Parmesan Chicken/Mac & Cheese/Peas
- Date Night
Baked Goods: I had strawberries and peaches that needed to be used up, and these recipes are both delicious!
Need more menu planning inspiration? Follow my Weekly Menu Plans Pinterest board!