Last week I pulled out the slow cooker and made the first batch of chili since last winter! I was hoping for some fall temperatures to go along with it and it looks like this week I’ll finally get my wish. Our forecast for this week is high 70’s with some rainy days…I’ll take it!
I tried several new recipes last week and they were all delicious! Here’s everything that was on the menu at my house last week.
On The Menu
- Crockpot White Chicken Chili – delicious new recipe
- Easy Oven Burgers/Salad
- BLT’s/Roasted Red Potatoes
- Savory Chicken Crescent Squares/Southern Green Beans
- Turkey Taco Salads
- Braised Pulled Pork (so good! page 68 of the Love Welcome Serve cookbook)/Skillet Cinnamon Apples/Garlic Green Beans
- Mini Apple Pies – made these ahead of time for an event coming up this weekend and popped them in the freezer 🙂
Need more menu planning inspiration? Follow my Weekly Menu Plans Pinterest board!