It’s still too hot to use the oven for long periods of time, but I squeezed in one oven-baked recipe last week on a cloudy day! Here’s what was on the menu at my house last week – all tried and true favorites. 🙂
On The Menu
- Salads with grilled chicken
- Taco Casserole over Corn Muffins/Fruit
- Baked Chicken Parmesan Meatballs/Pasta/Caesar Salad
- Creamy Ranch Chicken/Cucumber & Tomato Salad
- Crab Cakes/Baked Potatoes/Caesar Salad
- Chicken Sausage Skillet/Brown Rice/Broccoli
- Date Night
I made that Creamy Ranch Chicken in the slow cooker and regretted it. I’m getting to where I feel like the slow cooker is only good for soups – meat just has a different texture after it’s cooked in that thing all day. Even with a fairly new model I’m not happy with the results.
Does anyone else feel like this? Let me know in the comments!