After eating out quite a bit over Christmas, I was happy to be at our kitchen table for supper all week long. This was the second week of a two-week Aldi haul, so we were eating from the pantry/freezer and finishing up the fresh produce I had on hand.
As you’ll see from my menu, things that last well in the fridge are bagged spinach, blueberries and broccoli. We also have plenty of apples, clementines and bananas for snacking or to throw into a smoothie. Here’s what we ate last week!
On The Menu
- Avocado Toast
- Yogurt and Blueberries
- BBQ Pork Sandwiches
- Chicken Pot Pie / Southern Green Beans
- Simply Delicious Chicken Noodle Soup (I use egg noodles instead of rice) / Spinach Salad
- Slow Cooker Pork Roast (3 lbs of pork butt seasoned with garlic power + 3 cups of apple juice – cooked on low for 8 hours ) with BBQ Sauce / Roasted Garlic Potatoes (from the freezer section) / Lemon Garlic Broccoli
- Spaghetti with Meat Sauce
- Sloppy Cubanos / Tater Tots / Sauteed Corn
- Beef Stroganoff over Egg Noodles / Garlic Green Beans
- New Year’s Eve: Pigs in a Blanket, Taco Casserole, Chips + Guac, Chipotle Cheese Straws
Read More: 3 Supper Meals Ready in 20 Minutes!
Are you a fan of two-week grocery hauls? They take a little planning, but save enough time and money to be worth it to me!