Although this week’s menu plan was not sponsored by Aldi, it looks like it could be! I’ve been loving their version of the Everything Bagel Seasoning, especially on Avocado Toast.
During Lacrosse season I keep our fridge stocked with Aldi’s pre-made salad bowls so that Paul can grab one on his way to a game in the afternoon and have a healthy meal before several hours of refereeing. This week I put an extra one in the fridge for me – at $3 it’s such a great option for lunch on the go!
We also tried their frozen toasted ravioli. I make my own toasted ravioli that is delicious, but a little time consuming. This version is not as good, but is a good option if you want something quick! They only need about 8 minutes in the oven. I would never serve these for company, but my husband (who has the taste buds of a 13 year old) loved them. They would be great to keep on hand if you have teenagers who are always hungry!
On The Menu
- English Muffins with Avocado and Aldi’s Everything Bagel Seasoning
- My Favorite Green Smoothie
- Aldi’s Pre-made Chicken Caesar Salad Bowls
- Salisbury Steak with Mushroom Gravy/Mashed Potatoes/Peas
- Greek Chicken and Red Potatoes/Tossed Salad
- Super Sloppy Joes/Leftover Red Potatoes/Broccoli
- Chicken Gnocchi Soup/Fruit
- Aldi Toasted Ravioli/Caesar Salad
- Smoky Chicken Alfredo Pasta
- Date Night