It didn’t take me long to dive into those Taste of Home recipes I shared last week! I put two of them on the menu immediately, and they were both winners! I’ll mark them below with an asterisk.
Paul wasn’t a huge fan of the Bacon Chicken Club Pizza, but any time you call something “pizza” without it consisting of a red sauce, pepperoni and mozzarella cheese – he’s not going to like it. 🙂 I thought it was delicious, so I took the leftovers to work with me. It reheated really well in the toaster oven!
On The Menu
- Greek Yogurt with Peaches
- English Muffins with Peanut Butter
- Crustless Broccoli Cheddar Quiche
- BBQ Pork Chops/Mac & Cheese/Corn on the Cob/Okra & Tomatoes
- Chicken and Dumplings/Peas
- Shepherds Pie (another new recipe that we both loved)/Summer Succotash Salad
- Swiss Chicken Sliders*/Caesar Salad
- Bacon Chicken Club Pizza*
- Beef Stroganoff/Egg Noodles/Broccoli
And…if you’re coming over from Instagram – here’s the recipe for Meatball Flatbread Pizzas!