I’m not going to apologize for starting another post with a pumpkin flavored item – it’s just part of who I am. 🙂 I saw these pumpkin bars as I was scrolling Taste of Home’s Instagram stories and instantly knew I needed to make them!
They are so moist and delicious – almost like the pumpkin version of carrot cake. My icing was pretty thin as you see, even after adding lots more cream cheese and powdered sugar. Next time I will omit the milk from the icing unless I find it needs it.
The other new recipe in this menu is the Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta from Southern Living. It was so delicious and would be a great thing to take to someone’s home when they need a meal. I added some wilted spinach and it was totally undetectable. 🙂
As usual, this menu is from a few weeks ago. They were all delicious meals!
On The Menu
- My Favorite Green Smoothie
- Breakfast Burritos: Eggs, Spinach, Cheese on Tortillas
- Mini Pizzas (using kits from Aldi)
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole/Southern Green Beans (pictured below)
- Chicken Sausage/Mac and Cheese/Spinach Salads
- Baked Potatoes Stuffed with BBQ Chicken (topped with cheese, green onions and bacon)
- My Favorite Slow Cooker Chili/Okra Hoe Cakes
- Easy Oven Burgers/Tater Tots/Corn Saute
- Date Night
Dessert: Pumpkin Bars