You might have seen from my 45681 Instagram stories on Saturday that we were in Disney World last week! It was a wonderful time that I’ll be recapping here and on YouTube soon.
This is the weekly menu I served the week before our trip to Florida. It was full of our favorites!
On The Menu
- Breakfast Burritos: Tortilla/Scrambled Egg/Bacon/Avocado
- Green Smoothies
- Tuna Salad with Crackers
- Spaghetti/Salad/Garlic Bread
- Crockpot White Chicken Chili/Tortilla Chips – I add 3 cups of chicken broth and only cook the chili for 3 hours. It’s SOOO good!
- Turkey Meatloaf (I did mine in the oven at 350 for about an hour)/Southern Green Beans/Rolls/Canned Apples from my mom 🙂
- Pork Bowls with leftover roast: brown rice, pork, lettuce, tomatoes, mustard curry sauce
- Salads with “Grilled” Chicken: Paul’s had lettuce, chicken and cheese with Caesar dressing. Mine had lettuce, chicken, apple slices, craisins, walnuts and strawberry poppyseed vinaigrette from Aldi.
- Leftovers x2
Get even more recipe and menu ideas on my Recipe Index, and check out my Main Dishes Pinterest board – there’s lots more inspiration for meal planning!