This post contains affiliate links – I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. ❤
After two and a half months with a broken oven, I’m happy to report that we finally replaced it! We went with a Frigidaire from Lowes and had a great experience with both the model being in stock and the delivery being on time!
Large appliances can be so expensive. We shopped around, waited for a good sale, and purchased the oven online so that we earned cash back through Rakuten. It makes me feel better to save as much as I possibly can on big purchases like that.
The first thing I made was a loaf of my favorite Pumpkin Bread. It just seemed appropriate to commission my new oven with a something pumpkin!
Here’s what I put on the menu last week. It was so nice to not be tied to stovetop-only recipes. 🙂
On The Menu
- My Favorite Breakfast Casserole
- Peanut Butter & Banana on Toast
- Chicken Salad Sandwiches
- Open Faced Roast Beef Sandwiches: French Bread/Yankee Pot Roast/Mashed Potatoes/Gravy // French Green Beans
- BBQ Turkey Cups/Fruit
- Savannah Red Rice – I added okra to mine
- Chicken Noodle Soup (this recipe except with egg noodles)/Tossed Salad/Toasted French Bread
- Salads Topped with Sliced Rotisserie Chicken
- Baked Pasta: Thin Spaghetti, Ground Turkey, Italian Sausage, Pasta Sauce, Mozzarella Cheese/Caesar Salad
- Date Night
- Still working my way through the free birthday dessert deals! This was Brusters (my fave!) Chocolate Cherry Chunk. 🙂
I hope you have a delicious week!