This post contains affiliate links – I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. ❤
At least once a month I order groceries from Aldi using Instacart. I’ve had such great experiences with their grocery pickup service and usually spend less than 5 minutes in the Aldi parking lot – they come right out, load up the groceries and I’m on my way!
In addition to the pantry staples I usually buy, here are a few things I’ve purchased and enjoyed recently.
The goat cheese is so good on salads, especially spinach salads with fruit! I like the chicken salad singles and Panera soup for the lunches I take to work. It’s nice to have an easy option every once and a while – and it’s still less expensive than eating out for lunch.
I try to always keep one of the muffin mixes in my pantry – they’re perfect for company, for adding to a meal I’m taking to a friend, or just for a weekend breakfast!
Those brioche buns are so good! We like them for sandwiches or burgers. The naan bread is great for mini pizzas, like the Chicken Club Pizza recipe below.
If your Aldi offers grocery pickup through Instacart, why not give it a try? It saves so much time and energy! (I’ve had much better success with pickup over delivery)
On The Menu
- Greek Yogurt with Fruit and Granola
- Tater Tot Breakfast Casserole (I made it with bacon instead of sausage)
- Chicken Salad on a bed of Spinach, Cucumbers, Goat Cheese and Craisins
- Bacon Chicken Club Pizzas (I couldn’t find pizza dough, so I used mini naan bread)/Lettuce, Tomatoes and Ranch for pizza toppings
- Pork Meatballs/Mashed Potatoes/Paula Deen Gravy (I use this mix to make the gravy)/Spinach Salads
- Cheesy Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas/Tossed Salads
- Bow Tie Pasta/Meatballs/Pasta Sauce
- Easy Oven Burgers/Fries
- Smoky Chicken Alfredo Pasta/Caesar Salad
I hope you have a delicious week!