Happy Monday! I haven’t done one of these posts in a while, and now that we’re into the cold weather “comfort food” stage I thought this was a good time to share another weekly menu!
What are some of your favorite fall recipes?
On The Menu
- Pumpkin Pancakes
- Mini Omelets (I prefer to make these ahead and store in the fridge for up to a week – I don’t care for the way they taste when frozen and reheated)
- Peanut Butter Toast
- Deli Sandwiches/Apples/Fruit Snacks/Banana Bread Muffins (For Paul’s workday lunches)
- Quick & Easy Beef Stroganoff with mushrooms/Egg Noodles/Peas
- Ham and Cheese Sliders/Tossed Salad
- Sticky Chicken/Green Beans/Rolls
- Chicken Fajitas with peppers and onion/Chips & Salsa
- Meatloaf/Crash Hot Potatoes/Corn
- Pizza/Tossed Salad