This week I had to shop at more than one store in order to get what I needed. Often it’s easy to go over budget when you shop in multiple locations, but going with a list and keeping track of how much you spend at each place will help with that. Watch my video below to see what I got! I also share a few tips for getting the most bang for your buck when shopping the sales.
I need your help! My husband is doing a Crossfit-type workout and diet routine and his meal restrictions are majorly cramping my menu planning and budgeting. He’s basically on the Paleo diet (no excess carbohydrates, grains, gluten, processed foods or sugars). It’s a huge change from his normal way of eating, and being a pretty picky eater he’s struggling to find things he likes in this plan. Don’t ask me why he did this, I don’t know. Ha. If you have any tips for feeding a Paleo eater on a small budget, I want them!
Here’s what I came up with for our meals this week – I’m not eating Paleo so parts of the menu are just for me.
On The Menu
- Strawberries, Bananas and Canteloupe
- Eggs and Bacon
- Peanut Butter Toast
- Deli Sandwiches/Chips/Fruit
- Rotisserie Chicken/White Rice
- Steak Lovers Meatloaf/Garlic Green Beans (I made the meatloaf last week for the first time and we LOVED it)
- Turkey Meatballs with Pasta Sauce/Corn
- BBQ Chicken Legs/Garlic Green Beans
- Taco Casserole/Mexican Rice/Corn
- Pan Roasted Tilapia with Colored Peppers
- Ground Turkey with Onions & Spinach
- Date Night! 🙂