Happy 2016! It’s time to wrap up the past year as I always do, H54F style! I have a few top five lists of the things that were the “bests” from 2015, so here’s to 2015!
Five Of My Favorite Things About 2015 (in no particular order):
- Meeting blog friends in real life!
- Starting my YouTube channel
- Celebrating our 5th anniversary at Walt Disney World!
- Watching Friends all the way through the series. Yes. This was a big part of my year. Ha.
- Seeing God answer prayer and do incredible things in my life!
Top Five Most Popular Posts From 2015:
- 5 things I do every day to keep my house clean
- The consequences of laziness
- Kate Middleton and having it all together
- Baking pie with Francine Bryson
- Tips for shopping at Aldi
Top Five Most Popular YouTube Videos From 2015:
- Disney World Haul
- $5 Goodwill Challenge (Christmas Edition)
- Pre-Disney World Haul
- What to Buy At Aldi
- Laundry Room Tour
Since there’s no app for #2015bestfive, here are my top 9 most liked Instas!
Thank you so much for your part in my year! I love connecting with you here and look forward to getting to know more of you in 2016! 🙂