This week I have two new recipes that are perfect for all the delicious summer produce we’re enjoying right now. My sister sent me a recipe for a BBQ chicken pizza with peaches, and I’ll admit being a little skeptical about the idea. Trust me, it is delicious!
The recipe linked in the menu below is from Weight Watchers, but I just used regular ingredients that I had on hand. Instead of the whole wheat crust, I used a mini naan bread that I keep in my freezer for quick pizzas.
I also made a marinated summer salad that I saw on Paula Deen’s YouTube channel. It’s kind of a fresh take on that classic three bean salad you might have grown up eating. You could really customize it for whatever fresh veggies you have on hand.
Keep reading for all the recipes!
On The Menu
- Yogurt and Granola
- Cereal with Fresh Peaches
- Rotisserie Chicken and Peach Pizza
- Shortcut Lasagna/Caesar Salad
- Slow Cooker BBQ Rotisserie Chicken/Corn on the Cob/Tomato Slices
- Fried Pork Chops/Mashed Potatoes/Spinach Salad with Peaches and Strawberry Vinaigrette
- Taco Mac and Cheese/Marinated Summer Salad
- Supper out for Paul’s birthday – another #HotDogSummer adventure
What do you think about the peach pizza? Let me know if you try it!