Happy Monday! Even though the internet is almost trembling in anticipation of fall (am I right?!), it’s definitely still summer where I live! We are still enjoying cold breakfasts, light lunches and suppers that don’t require much time in the oven. I use my crock pot much more in the summer than I do in the cold months! Currently I’ve been cooking chicken breasts in the crock pot with a little bit of chicken stock and/or taco seasoning and then using the cooked chicken in whatever recipes I planned for the week. It saves time and keeps the kitchen cool!
Here’s what we ate last week – I highly recommend the watermelon salad!
On The Menu
- Strawberry Peach Smoothies
- Avocado on Toast
- Turkey Sausage and Egg Scramble
- Always…iced coffee!
- Avocado and Crab Salad
- Chicken Quesadillas
- Cereal & Yogurt
- Bacon Cheeseburger Wraps/Watermelon Salad (pictured)
- Chicken and Mushrooms/Mashed Potatoes/Garlic Green Beans
- Turkey Mini Meatloaves/Mac & Cheese/Tossed Salad
- Chicken Sausage & Brown Rice Skillet/Fruit
- Chicken with Kale, Quinoa, Roasted Tomatoes and Feta Cheese
- Date Night
Need more menu planning inspiration? Follow my Weekly Menu Plans Pinterest board!