This post contains affiliate links – I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. ❤
One of the best things about Daylight Savings Time is still having natural light at supper time! We can just file that under “things bloggers care about.” Ha! We had some delicious meals in the past week, but they look even better in natural lighting. 🙂
Here’s what we had to eat at my house last week. I pulled some of the meat from my freezer stash and was thankful to have a little bit of rotisserie chicken in there! It was perfect for the chicken casserole.
On The Menu
- My Favorite Green Smoothies
- Blueberry Crumble: Aldi blueberry muffin mix, topped with the streusel from this recipe and baked in a square pan
- Mini pizzas: Naan bread, goat cheese, cherry tomatoes
- Paula Deen’s BBQ Pork on Hawaiian Rolls/Oven Fries (I put a pork roast in the slow cooker along with the marinade listed in the recipe. I added a cup of chicken broth to keep the roast from drying out in the slow cooker.)
- Crunchy Shell Tacos/Salad
- Tomato Mac and Cheese/Broccoli (I did not bake the macaroni dish – I just added chopped cherry tomatoes to the pot on the stove. I don’t like baked mac & cheese.)
- 15 Minute Pork Roast/Jasmine Rice/Peas
- Cheesy Chicken Noodle Casserole/Garlic Green Beans
- Texas Toast Pizza/Caesar Salad
I hope you have a delicious week!