Happy Monday! Here’s our menu plan for this week, including all three meals as usual. We aren’t going out for Valentine’s Day – around here it’s impossible to find a table at any restaurant that night. For the past several years we’ve enjoyed a meal at home and have celebrated on another day instead! This morning we’re heading to Chick Fil A for breakfast and then Tuesday we’ll enjoy a quiet meal at home with a good movie. Are you eating out on Tuesday?
In case you missed it, I shared this video on my YouTube channel last week. I thought it might be interesting to share exactly what I eat on a typical week day. I’ve changed my eating habits a lot in the past six months and have been very pleased with the results. Later this week I’ll post a look at what I eat on the weekend – because we all know I still enjoy a good slice of pizza! 🙂
On The Menu
- Granola with Yogurt and Fruit
- Avocado on Toast
- Instant Oatmeal with Fruit
- Deli Meat Sandwiches
- Turkey & Rice Soup
- Cereal & Yogurt
- Creamy Chicken Skillet/Mashed Potatoes/Green Beans
- Pizza Casserole with Ground Turkey/Salad
- “Fried” Chicken Salad – with these baked tenders
- Chicken Alfredo/Peas/Garlic Toast
- Chicken Wraps on FlatOut Bread/Fruit
- Turkey Tacos (taco salad for me)
Need more menu planning inspiration? Follow my Weekly Menu Plans Pinterest board!