This post contains affiliate links – I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. ❤
I have a hard time planning anything but comfort food this time of year! All the creamy, carby, baked and cheesy things just sound extra delicious. I’m especially excited to make my favorite potato soup – the recipe is linked in the menu below.
Before we get into this week’s menu, let’s take a minute to realize that Thanksgiving is just around the corner! If you’re looking for inspiration, recipes or organization tips – check out this round up full of ideas!
On The Menu
- Cereal and Fruit
- Ham Slices, Toast and Eggs Over Easy
- Easy Korean Bowls: Ground Turkey, Teriyaki Sauce, Brown Sugar, Green Onions over Brown Rice
- Taco Casserole
- Garlic Parmesan Chicken/Mashed Potatoes/Garlic Green Beans
- Countryside Chicken Bake/Peas
- Ground Turkey Tacos/Fruit
- Roasted Potato Bacon Soup/Spinach Salads
- Cheesy Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas/Mexican Rice/Fruit
- Date Night
I hope you have a delicious week!