I am subscribed to Food Network’s YouTube channel and it’s one of the best ways to find new recipes! They take a whole recipe from one of the Food Network stars and cut it down to just a few minutes. It’s a great way to see a quick overview of how something is made, and they post the full recipe in the description box.
This is how I discovered the breakfast casserole I served on Christmas morning, and it’s how I discovered the chicken salad I made for lunch this week! Don’t tell Ina Garten, but I used half mayo and half Greek yogurt and it turned out just fine. 🙂 The recipe and video for the chicken salad are both linked below, along with everything else I made last week!
On The Menu
- Oatmeal and Blueberries
- My Favorite Green Smoothie
- Open Faced Turkey & Cheddar Sandwiches (I call them “Disney World” sandwiches)/Broccoli & Ranch
- Easy Garlic Parmesan Chicken/Garlic Green Beans/Roasted Potatoes
- Chicken and Dumplings with Peas
- Turkey Tacos/Tossed Salad
- Chicken Sausage/Roasted Red Pepper Quinoa (from Aldi)/Lemon Garlic Broccoli
- Chicken Alfredo over Thin Spaghetti/Caesar Salad
Read More: 7 Recipes for the Busiest of Days