This post contains affiliate links – I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. ❤
When life is busy for more than one week in a row, I usually resort to a two week menu plan. This helps because it’s something I can do ahead of time – I can plan the menu, make my grocery list and even place my grocery order so that it’s all ready when I need it.
For grocery lists where I need specific items and I can’t take advantage of shopping the sales (like at my grocery store), I always head to Aldi. I love Aldi’s prices but don’t love shopping in the store. Instacart saves the day!
If you don’t want to go the grocery pickup route, here are my best tips for shopping a two week menu in store at Aldi.
On The Menu
- My go-to summer breakfast: Greek Yogurt, Granola and Peaches
- Farmers Market Breakfast Tacos
- English muffins with egg and cheddar
- Turkey & Provolone Sandwiches
- Quesadillas with roasted chicken, bbq sauce, provolone and green onions
- BBQ Pork Chops/Corn on the Cob/Mac and Cheese
- Cheeseburger Quesadillas/Salad
- Rotisserie Chicken/Mashed Potatoes/Salad
- Quick and Spicy Nachos/Fresh Fruit
- Chicken and Dumplings with leftover rotisserie chicken/Peas
- Pizza Casserole: Penne Pasta/Italian Sausage/Pizza Sauce/Mozzarella Cheese
- Chicken Sausage Skillet/Garlic Green Beans
- Hard Shell Tacos/Tomato, Cucumber and Onion Salad
- Meatball Subs in the Slow Cooker/Salads
- Shepherd’s Pie/Southern Green Beans
- Paul’s suppers while I was gone: Hot Dogs, Hot Pockets, Ravioli (his requests!)
I hope you have a delicious week!
If you’ve never tried Instacart, click here to save $10 off your first order. It’s a game changer, trust me! 🙂