It is time for another two-week grocery haul and menu plan! This time I decided to do most of my shopping at Aldi. Sometimes I can get amazing deals at the grocery store with sales and coupons, but I just didn’t have the time or energy to put all that together for two weeks at once! Aldi was a great choice and I am really excited about what I was able to find! You will see in my grocery haul below that I made a quick trip at my regular grocery store for chicken, bacon and ground turkey.
I’m using the slow cooker several times during the next two weeks – I love coming home from a long day and having supper all ready for me! However…last week I put a beautiful beef roast in the slow cooker and headed to work. All day long I dreamed of the delicious BBQ beef sandwiches we would be enjoying for supper. I got home around 6:30 and was HORRIFIED to find that the power had blipped off and back on around 10 AM. My beautiful beef roast was disgustingly room temperature and perfectly raw. I nearly cried. Has that ever happened to you? I am wondering if I should plug my slow cooker into a surge protector next time?!
On The Menu
- Cereal & Fruit
- Avocado Toast
- Homemade Waffles
- Eggs & Bacon
- Roast Chicken/Mashed Potatoes/Gravy/Garlic Green Beans/Southern Spoon Rolls
- Texas Toast Pizzas/Salad (x2)
- Slow Cooker Chicken Cacciatore/Pasta/Salad (edited: this recipe was not good…won’t be making it again!)
- Chicken Quesadillas/Quick Mexican Rice/Corn
- Twenty Minute Baked Tortellini/Green Beans
- Slow Cooker Creamy Ranch Chicken & Potatoes/Peas
- Taco Mac & Cheese/Peaches
- Beef Enchiladas/Quick Mexican Rice/Salad
- Pasta with Sausage, Mushrooms and Peas
- BBQ Chicken Thighs/Baked Potatoes/Corn
- Date Night
- Eating Out
You also might enjoy…
Have you tried a two – week menu plan? Let me know what worked for you!