this post contains affiliate links
Organization is an ongoing process of life, but we seem to really get excited about organizing this time of year. It makes sense – there’s probably more stuff in our homes due to Christmas gifts, Christmas sales and after Christmas clearance!
I’m proud of the organizing projects I’ve completed in my home, but they didn’t happen overnight. It was a deliberate process that took place one project at a time over several years.
If you’re looking to get your home in order, just pick a topic below and start with one section at a time! This is five years worth of step-by-step processes, tips and tricks that will put your home in top notch organized condition.
- 25 Minutes to Organize The Freezer
- Freezer Inventory System (great for the garage freezer!)
- Spice Cabinet
- Paper Products: Plates, Napkins, Utensils
- Corner Cabinets
- Under The Kitchen Sink
- The “Tupperware” Drawer
- Junk Drawer
- Utensil Drawer
- Baking Supplies
- Pantry: Top Shelves and Bottom Shelves
- Recipe Binder
- Mini Kitchen Office – keeps your counters clear of papers!
Home Office/Craft Room:
- Email, Digital Photos and Bills
- Old Photos
- Tools and Crafting Supplies
- Christmas Gift Wrap Storage
- Extra/Seasonal Home Decor
- Crafting Supplies/Decor Closet
- Warranties, Manuals and Household Documents
- Planner Stickers
- Sentimental Items: Cards, Souvenirs
My Favorite Organizing Tools:
- Bins, Shelf Paper and Wire Shelves from Dollar Tree
- Brother P-Touch Label Maker
If you need more organizing inspiration, check out my organizing playlist on YouTube!
What room will you tackle first?